- Shirts may be polo, oxford, or button down
- Shirts may be short or long sleeved. No t-shirts, or sleeveless shirts. All shirts must have collars.
- No writing, logos, stripes, or patterns
- Any shade of black, white, or red
Pants & Shorts
- Pants (pleated or flat front) are the uniform standard. No cargo pants/shorts (pockets on the outside)
- Walking shorts, capris, pleated skirts, and skorts may be worn in uniform colors.
- Pants should fit properly in all areas.
- All shorts and skirts must be no shorter than the fingertip of the student when arms are held straight at the sides in a relaxed manner.
- Black or Khaki
Shoes and accessories
- Shoes must be solid and have a back.
- Belts must be brown, white, or black. Solid or braided are acceptable.
- Solid black or white leggings may be worn only with skirts.
hoodies and jackets
- School hoodies are available for purchase and are the only allowed hoodies.
- Crew neck sweatshirts in black are allowed when worn with a uniform shirt underneath with the collar visible.
- Hoods must be worn down in the back and never worn on the head.
- Red, white or black turtlenecks may be worn underneath a uniform polo shirt.
Don't wear this to school
- Any clothing with graphics or logos
- Pants with holes in them
- Jeans or any denim material
- Ill fitting pants - waistbands are to be fitted to the waist and they will not be allowed to sag below the waist line or tucked into socks
- Pants may not flareat the bottom to an unsafe width.
- No fringed hems, ripped or torn clothing
- Flip-flops, shower shoes, slides
- Distracting hair styles spiked more than 2 inches
- Unnatural hair colors
- Chain wallets or watches
- Any accessories or items with drug/alcohol references, gang insignia, references to weapons/violence, etc. This includes belts with bullet castings as decor as well as as bandanas
- Colors which are not school colors or listed in the approved colors for dress code in the section above